Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: And you thought your job sucked!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Popular Science rated the worst jobs in science. Some of these are really disgusting. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science...4153-2,00.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eeeewwwwwwwwww

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Shadowcat. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay. Now I feel better about picking up trash at the park. Even though I'm not getting paid.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Ewwww! Reminds me of Peter Gabriel's "Shock The Monkey" ie: Watch the monkey get hurt... I don't like it but I think I'm learning...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! This reminds me of my job (sometimes). Which I have to go back to on monday... Damn!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •